Saturday, May 5, 2007

Morning Ramblings...

The early morning seems to be the best time to tune in to my inner-G (ha) and periodically get my thoughts in order. I like it when it's just barely daylight outside and the babies have yet to rise. It's always been the right time for...ME. But this morning, there are loud doves "cooing" outside my window -- bathing in the pool -- trying to get their day started too, I guess. And, instead of focusing on my thoughts, my obligations, my life, I'm sitting here wondering...

What kind of thoughts cross their minds??? Are they checking off to-do lists in their tiny dove heads? Instead of serene "coos", are they just gabbing about the dove down the street or talking shite about Paris Hilton getting jail time? Perhaps, they are trying to tell me their thoughts on world hunger or global warming? Maybe they have a dove-secret they are trying to share -- if I would just listen?


Well, maybe I will...just for a little while...




No comments: