Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Lotta Frittata...


Frittatas are my new favorite thing to throw together 'round dinner time -- they are easy to make with whatever you have on hand and each one tastes so diverse. This one with leeks, shitake mushrooms, asparagus and fontina cheese -- is by far my best creation. So good, it pleasantly surprised me about myself and my culinary "talents". And I thought I would share that moment...that meal...that creation, because it isn't every day that one can still surprise themselves at this stage in the game, ya know?
So I say be bold, go forth and create a new dish with your kind of ingredients and surprise yourself too!
[Ohh yeah, those baked sweet potatoe "fries" served with are not glistening with oil, rather honey...just in case you were wondering.]

1 comment:

Lek said...

mmm...sounds pretty tasty! I enjoy getting in front of the stove myself - got that from working at a restaurant while attending SCAD. Literally kept me fed!